2010

>> Saturday, March 13, 2010

A few things came across my mind today,

  1. I slacked in class, and for the first time of my life, I couldn't study. If my results came out okay, I believe it was luck, pure luck.
  2. I got top 30 for my cross country. Me, who had nvr gotten pass even a 1km run, worked my ass off for this. Though at the end point things kinda screwed up, i was going through a very emotional phase, i had no regrets for all the effort put in.
  3. I think my laugh is weird.
  4. I met a friend, the kind I never thought I would stumble upon.
  5. I really like laughing with Chong sheng LOL.
  6. I enjoy Alex Lambert's singing though he's very mushy at times.
  7. Watching Glee makes me happy.
  8. I didn't like sleeping at all.
  9. I'm grateful for having wonderful people around me. And they include my family.
  10. I've became a much more affectionate and considerate person out of this.

:)

2 comments:

Unknown April 20, 2018 at 10:49 AM  

This is a great post! Gazebo Royale is great choice for events especially weddings and debuts.