a brand new start

>> Tuesday, January 5, 2010

hey guys, 2010 has arrvied. schooling has started and everyone was busy preparing for school. frankly speaking, i am still not ready to step to the school corridor. i am still in my holiday mood, refusing to wake up so early and all the while when i was called up by my maid for school, i scolded her. i felt so bad but i just dont like to get interrupted when i am sleeping. well, i had fruitful holidays with my bunch of friends and not forgetting my beloved family. will update about the karaoke session @ sunway on the 23th dec and 24th to 31th dec trip to guilin, china. =D

well, cause facebook fails my photos to be uploaded, so one pic to show you first. well, other pics are coming up if FACEBOOK works . enjoy.







gotta bounce. wait for more photos, schooling is just not so nice for me.

updated by,
chong