>> Monday, December 7, 2009

I never thought of myself as a blogger, maybe I'm just not used to sharing my personal life with the public.

But recently I've been hanging out with my favorite cousin Joe who recently came back from New Zealand. He came at Tuesday with his sister and her newborn infant called Issac. Well I dont have photos of him now so I'll do the intro next time!

Back to the point,

I realize as we grow older, we tend to forget our past easily, not to say we cant rmb anything lah. Just that we dont recall the details that accurately. Ppl like me, I dont know abt you, would rather remember the little things in life that once made us so happy and filling.

And maybe two years ahead fr now, i would sit and wonder, why on earth didn't I write about this and that.


So yeah i am blogging abt my Cameron Highlands trip now.

We rented an apartment to stay, a lovely place actually, at Tringkap.
I tell you ah. At our apartment's backyard appeared a small farm. Like a garden/balcony but better! There stood a corner where we can BBQ our meals. There is even a loudspeaker for music ==. Good place to chill, to enjoy the cold non-sticky breezy weather, esp night time.

A not so pretty photo of the yard.

I would really wanna bring you guys there someday, one day. Wheeeee.

My mama's homeland. So we went to visit the Boh tea plantation first. Like any other tourists, we stopped by at the middle of the journey just to take pretty photos of the scenery.

After a long long(& tiring) day of driving Lol.
My brother offered help! Ahh. Less burden to carry ady.


And after that we walked to some random park I really dont know how we ended up there. But I had a great time with Jeannie and family.

See i cant even rmb what we did later ==. Great. I only rmb we had really yummy scones we had to travel all the way to Tanah Rata! but it was all worth it.


So lets fast forward to the next day of the trip!

We visited my uncle's farm, which was some white carrot farm. We did pluck a few carrots home and we ended up getting our hands dirtied but oh well.
The Gang


And then off we went to ANOTHER uncle's farm, with our very own form of transportation, the mighty LANDROVER.
Us on Landrover.

oh man I had backaches after the journey! we crossed through never before seen farm roads, it was a very different experience for me, as you know its always Remy/Raju who provide me a more 'comfortable' seating when they drive.



So that is all I can remember, how sad. But thank you Mother for introducing us to your Homeland aka Mamaland. And yes I appreciate you. :)
I also wanna thank Remy! for providing us mobility. Efficient you are, yet careful. And no, you did not offend me. Quite the contrary, I wanna thank you for your efforts, be it for your best interests or for me. Haha.

Phew blogging is tiring! Have to wait for the photos to load, have to type quietly 'cause my brother is sleeping when the computer is just right next to him. Oh well.

I just wanna say this to someone, knowing I'll never get the chance to say it in your face.
When you mentioned about this dissatisfied feeling, I really hope this doesn't affect/intimidate our friendship. There is just so much more I need to understand. I don't want just sticky elastic, something else would be more preferable.


Good night everyone!

0 comments: