Drifting Seas

>> Tuesday, December 29, 2009


I've been Bangkok a few times, it was always about eating, shopping, and visiting the zoo sometimes ==. Not to mention the amount of times I rode on an elephant!

But this time, we were on a cruise, crossing the Menam Chao Phraya, at the same time revisiting the city of Bangkok properly, and thoroughly.


And thus, this gave me a chance to explore the wonders of a DSLR. Actually its my sis's ==.

And trust me, it took me much patience and time, to get the camera into the correct mode, and look what the photos turn out!

I guess I am no photographer material. But oh well, it takes practice. Although I felt that even my bro took nicer photos hahaha.


I like the hair WHOOOOOOOSh.

Double whoooooooooooooooosh!

Anyway there was another reason i blogged today.

My dear friend/senior is leaving for US today. CHUA GUO DONG. I doubt he knows of this blog thanks to my absence in blogging BUT.
this is something to being appreciative about, THANK YOU GORDON. For all these years throughout my lower secondary life, you've played a big role in all of us. Duh for being so nice and brotherly to us. Jialing Serena Me Carmen :D. We are so different fr one another and yet all of us still connect so well, and its credits to youu!

You've made being a librarian much more meaningful than I thought. I hope you know what I mean :D

Ok i admit we dont have a photo of the both of us but oh well.



And hopefully, you would study hard abroad. And hopefully we can still keep in contact! :D





Chen Lynn :)

1 comments:

cKAja April 11, 2019 at 4:44 PM  

very good explanation. Thanks for this content