I Wanna Go Home

>> Monday, October 12, 2009

I have been brought up since young, to learn how to accept things. At one situation whether its right or wrong, I will only shut up and accept it. I will forget & throw these sickly thoughts away.

Because I know I will never have the right to change things.

anyway.

First and foremost,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JIALING!
We've been friends since Form 1, and may i say She is a damn fun friend to be with. One of the few who are genuinely weird, in a sense that she is extremely happy. Extremely optimistic, you might just wanna admit she's crazy!


But yeah. I really hope you like what I did for you. I didn't do it because of your consistent company you have given me over the year. I didn't do it because of the misconceptions I have given you. I didnt just do this cause I've got nothing else better to do.


I just did it cause, well, you deserve all of these loh. You have utmostly made me, of course and alot of people feel, well kept & appreciated as a friend. Trust me, if it weren't for me, it would have been maybe, Rou Yi or Pam or Elynn?




Anyway,
Happy Birthday Zhong Wei! :D
We have advanced a different level of baking now! Me Hui Li and Shu Shu, From mini yam cakes, to adorable fruit tarts! We have ultimately bake a Oreo Cheesecake made out of love for Derrick lah So yea. I guess I have to admit. I've really missed out alot with my old buddies. I.e Boon Keat :D Yee Teng :D and so on. HAVE I BEEN BLIND AH????


Happy Belated Birthday Pei She

Thank you for the awesome BBQ lunch. Despite all the dirty conversation we talked about at the restaurant.


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PEI YOONG!

May you grow to be like your sister. Who knows, maybe yoga is actually your genuine muse?

And not forgetting,



HAPPY BELATED BELATED BIRTHDAY CARMEN

Why lah why you always appear in my life huh! :) I really hope you like the Banana cake. :) Faster appreciate me more lah you.


By making so many silly choices, losing so much of integrity, I've really gain an experience, one I shall never forget, one that I will never cease to repeat it again.

Last,

Good Luck You!

Jacob, I really hope you'd study hard!!!!!!!!!! Don't make it seem like SPM is tying you up. Its just a process of working hard to achieve the results you want. May the process be torturing and stressful, but by pushing yourself a little harder, You can actually see/feel the difference. And may you experience the ultimate satisfaction after the journey! :)







Last last,
I am sorry. I really hope things could be different. There won't be another 'again' anymore.

I guess. I've really stopped and think about encounters Ive been through. I really felt unease about everything, deep inside I threw silly thoughts away. And slowly it tend to grow unnoticed, turning into a deadly tumor more or less. How childish.

Im growing up now, I seem to realize the many responsibilities I have to carry. As a sister, friend, student and most importantly as a daughter. I really wish you would share your burden with me. And maybe I can't help alot. But I will understand. When probs arise, why do I have to be the one who feels the most distant to you?



I've lost too much, But I have learn to sacrifice everything just to justify myself. Living with humility, yes we should.

Its okay if whatever I talk doesn't make any sense. Maybe this post is just too word-filled. No pictures = Boring. But yeah. Sometimes speaking doesn't even fully express whatever I feel.


I am just gonna prepare my umbrella, for the upcoming weather. Its gonna be, bloody.

0 comments: